Mom Confession Monday
I’m a little late this week for no good reason at all so I’ll spare you some dribble drabble about lack of sleep, lack of computer time and general laziness.
When I was growing up I had a list of 3 things that I would NEVER do. Like NEVER! My sisters and I would discuss, at length, our never list. But as the old saying goes, never say never. My older sister said she would NEVER become a teacher and she is one. My younger sister would NEVER move to Manhattan and she is loving living in the big apple. My list…
1. I would NEVER date/marry a guy from Staten Island – total ick if you are from NJ or basically anywhere in the NY/NJ area.
2. I would NEVER date/marry an investment banker.
3. I would NEVER drive a station wagon or minivan.
1. I married a guy who grew up on Staten Island
2. The hubs is an investment banker
Obviously taken before our monster snowstorm last night. I was on time with this post, I promise :).
My new minivan arrived at the house on Saturday morning and I love it! It has so much room, a fridge, many cup holders and smells new.
It’s official, I have done everything on my NEVER list. I’m a card carrying suburban stay at home mom and I love it.January 22, 2014
This entry was posted in Mom Confession Monday and tagged mom confession monday, SAHM, stay at home mom.