1. I have not been to the gym this entire week. I took Monday off because I was so exhausted and Lucas has been sick the rest of the week. After a better day yesterday, we had a setback today so we are heading to the doctor this morning. Hope my little man feels better soon!
2. My new Oiselle Lux Layer long-sleeve running shirt just arrived in the mail and I’m so excited. I also ordered the yellow and orange stripey shirts. Yup, I’m obsessed and can’t wait to wear my new gear after the baby is born.
3. For a couple of weeks I was at peace with not knowing the sex of the baby but I’m back being really curious. I’ve even had a couple of dreams where I check my file at the doctors to find out. I also have no motherly gut feeling on whether or not the new one is a boy or a girl. Grr…I hope I can hang on for the next 30 or so days.
4. I’m obsessed with Scandal. That show is so freaking good and I look forward to my Fridays when I can watch it. 10pm is way to late for this lady to stay up!
5. There is something about a toddler in old man plaid pants that makes me so happy. I love Lucas’s new Mini Boden pants…so cute.
Happy Friday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.November 22, 2013
This entry was posted in Random, Uncategorized and tagged friday 5, oiselle, pregnant, run, running, toddler.