TGIF! Hope everyone is having a great Friday and are ready for a weekend of fun. The usual has been going on around our house but things are about to get really busy. We started fixing up our new house and I had to pick the paint colors for all the rooms. The previous owner had wallpapered the whole house and that had to go. There is so much left to do and I’m getting tired just thinking about our to-do list.
Onto some Friday fun…
1. I can’t believe I am writing this but I’ve actually started Christmas shopping. With a due date rapidly approaching, I don’t have the wait till the last minute option. I might be nutso and might miss out on a bunch of sales but I’d rather have it done before the baby comes then scramble while not feeling too good. Yup, I’m that person already listening to Christmas music and buying wrapping paper.
2. Baby #2 is HUGE! The doctor and I have been joking about how big this baby is for the past couple of months. At my appointment yesterday, I laid on the table so he could listen to the heartbeat and he turned around and goes, “whoa that’s a big baby”. Hahaha…awesome! I don’t think anyone in my family thinks #2 is going to be under 9 lbs.
3. I think I love Gymboree as much as Lucas does. In that hour he goes bananas and climbs on everything. He runs around the room screaming with excitement and really doesn’t need much help from me anymore. By the time the class is over he is ready for lunch and then takes a 3 hour nap. I love you Gymboree!
4. I signed up for the Ashenfelter 8k Classic on Thanksgiving Day. I have run this race in 2010, 2011 and 2012 but this year I’m walking it with Lucas and my sister. I’m be almost 37 weeks pregnant at that point and my plan is to just get in some exercise before the big turkey meal.
Sweaty Selfie at Ashenfelter 8k 2012
5. My addiction to buying running clothes has started again. I’m almost done with this pregnancy and my wallet can see the finish line! I might or might not have bought new Lululemon wunder unders, Oiselle Lux Layer shirt and a new yellow stripey. So freaking excited to get back into the game.
November 15, 2013
This entry was posted in Baby, Uncategorized and tagged ashenfelter 8k, friday fun, pregnant, run, running.