Running Wish List
Each time something doesn’t go my way while running, I always add what would have gone right to my mental running wish list. During the entire 2010 Flying Pig Marathon, I kept wishing that it was raining. I wished that it could be a beautiful 50 degree Spring day. Here is my current running wish list.
1. I wish that I could run outside and it wasn’t freezing with snow on the ground.
2. I wish for fresh legs on race morning instead of waking up for Disney feeling like I had lead in my socks.
3. I wish running was easier and getting faster just came naturally.
4. I wish races didn’t cost as much. I ran NYRR races all the time while living in NYC and they were just $18. Now the half marathons are almost double that. Don’t get me started on the Rock n Roll races.
5. I wish the jogging stroller was easier to push.
6. I wish that treadmill running was exactly like outdoor running.
7. I wish I didn’t have to do hill work.
8. I wish I didn’t want to buy new running shoes just because I like the color.
9. I wish I didn’t have PR envy.
10. I wish I was running the Disney Princess Half next weekend. Darn it, I always have race envy for this half marathon.
What is on your running wish list?February 12, 2013
This entry was posted in Random, Running, Uncategorized and tagged run, running, running wish list.