New Mommy Wish List
Today’s Workout: 3 mile run/4 mile stroller walk
Kids have a wish list they send to Santa Claus every Christmas. Travelers have a wish list of all the countries they dream of visiting. Runners have a wish list of the races they are hoping to run. Everyone seems to have some sort of wish list so why can’t a new mommy. Here is my new mommy wish list.
1. I wish my child would sleep through the night. I don’t think I’ve had a night of uninterrupted sleep since last November and sometimes sleep is all I can think about.
2. I wish my old clothes fit.
3. I wish getting my speed back for running would go faster and easier.
4. Sometimes I just wish for a glass of wine at the end of a long day.
5. I wish it was easier to make other mommy friends. For some reason, making new friends seems a bit like dating. I’m working on it, but like dating, it’s hard and sometimes exhausting.
6. I wish the weight would come off faster and I didn’t have to count calories.
7. I wish this summer wasn’t so hot so we wouldn’t have to spend the bulk of our day inside.
8. I wish all the happiness in the world for L.
What is on your mommy wish list?